Sunday, March 16, 2014

Monster Edition

I'm super proud to present to you Monster Edition!
The full colour spooktacular Goosebumps Art Book. I don't need to say more because I've already said the coolest thing ever! But I guess its nice to know that there are over 40 international artists featured in 46 beautifully glossy 6"x9" pages. 

I was always such a chicken as a kid and the Goosebumps TV show used to scared the pants off of me. So, for my submission I decided to turn the tables around. 

Take it all off  you sexy silver fox! (that's what wolves are right? just silver foxes?)

Werewolf Skin.

In the immortal words of Shakira:
"There's a She-Wolf in the closet. Let it out so it can breathe. Awhoooooo!"
 
Drawn in Photoshop with a Wacom tablet.
Pet that pretty puppy above pick up your very own copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment